Wednesday, July 15

So Perez Hilton Wanted To Call will.i.am a N*gg*, and Nore Calls Perez A F*gg**?!?

Photobucket

Have you heard about this foolishness? In the newest issue of The Advocate (see cover above), blogger Perez HIlton speaks at length about the will.i.am drama.

And this is the foolishness that comes from his mouth...

"I thought about calling him the n word,” he says over the phone a week after the incident, “but I thought the f word was even worse. I was so filled with hate at that moment because I was hated on so much, and I reacted in the worst way possible. Then I went on to make a bunch of other mistakes. I shouldn’t have made the video. I shouldn’t have released so many statements.”


So he almost called him a N*gg**? And who is hating on Perez Hilton? People may be insulting him, but no one is hating. And FYI, the N-word is a little bit stronger (when hurled at a Black Person) than F*gg** (when hurled at a Black Person)

In related news, rapper Nore issued a statement in which he tried to break down the distinction between Gays and f*gg**s... See Below:

“To be perfectly honest with you, I was appalled,” Nore said. “I was real upset he could admit that. At the end of the day, we have a black president. We’re moving on in this world…And the fact is, we still deal with that regular racism that’s going on…I respect gay people, I hate f*ggots. This guy is a f*ggot. And the difference is, a f*ggot is a person who hates everyone else who isn’t gay. A gay person is a person who is just happy to be gay. So when he has the audacity to admit that he wants to use the n-word, it was just like the most disrespectful thing in the world. Because even for him thinking like that, thinking to say that, he shouldn’t have even admitted to that. At the end of the day man, this sh*t needs to be addressed.”


I definitely don't think that's a good idea to hurl around the new F-Bomb, especially when you're attempting to make an intelligent statement. It kind of counteracts everything that you're saying. However, Nore makes a good point: "this s*** needs to be adressed"
Photobucket