Monday, December 7

HDTV: The Simmons Sister's Stuntin' On Reality

Photobucket
Hip-Hop's most hailed CELEBUTANTE's Vanessa & Angela Simmons, JUMP from our TV screens and into the flipped pages between our finger-tips --covering this months Honey Magazine.

Running away from their PROTECTIVE CARE, Daddies Little Girls take us behind the HD screens of reality and give us insight into who they are --and STRIVE to become!

Photobucket
"I am extremely ambitious. I don’t think people realize that there are so many things I want to accomplish. I am a loyal person. Unfortunately, being out here in LA — I’ve had my sets of friends and some of those friends are not my friends anymore. Being out here has definitely taught me about myself and I’m as real as they come. Even if it hurts somebody’s feelings, I’m going to tell them the truth. I think that’s what creates strong relationships." -Vanessa Simmons

Photobucket

"Ok, the whole virginity thing came out because of the breakup I had previously. And on the show, of course, it came up that I was saving myself for marriage. Is it weird that people know that now? Yeah, kind of. Do I care that much? Not really, because it’s not like it’s a bad thing. No, it’s not for everybody." -Angela Simmons
Photobucket

I'm advised NOT TO SPEAK my piece as to who's cover feature I appreciated more *shrugs*... so I'll leave the COMMENT section in your hands!

CLICK HERE to read the interview in FULL!

Photobucket