Wednesday, November 18

Ol-Skool Joint Of The Day


Artist: TYRONE DAVIS - CAN I CHANGE MY MIND
Year: 1967

Music has been a part of my life since I can remember. I recall my mother singing all of hits of her time, as I grew up--and eventually I became a fan. Being that music makes up 95% of my life, and being that this is my blog, I would like to give you an insight as to who I'am...on a daily. That being said, I'm going to try my best to share a "Goodie, but Oldie" with you everyday...

Today's oldie comes from one of my fav soul singers, Tyrone Davis. "Can I Change My Mind" is one of those "Baby I'm sorry, take me back" kinda records...They don't make em' like this anymore...

Feel feel to comment and share a few of your own! I would love to hear from you--who knows, we may have the same taste in music.

image-4php-1