Monday, September 14

Mic Check

Photobucket
“Taylor, I’m really happy for you, I’m gonna let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time,” - Kanye West

Twitter Trending Topics were off flying off the wall with all the #random outtakes at this years VMA's... but Kanye's outburst during Taylor Swift's acceptance speech had to be the most talked about highlight of the night!

@Pink "Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me." - Pink

@SongzYuuup "@taylorswift13 you deserve all you receive beautiful, let no man tell you different. :)" - Trey Songz

@MissKeriBaby "OMG did yall just see Kanye? Did that just HAPPEN?? its outta control in here!!" - Keri Hilson

Ye's BITCHASSNESS came to no surprise, but shading the shine of a first time VMA winner was clearly out of pocket! & After being booed for mentioning Kanye's name, I believe Diddy Twitt'd it best...

@iamdiddy "I'm gonna say this, we should always have respect for each other! End of discussion" - Diddy


PressPlay: Kanye West takes Mic from Taylor Swift


Cleaning up the mess West left behind... A shocked and embarrassed Beyonce gracefully gave Taylor Swift her moment.

Photobucket
"[I remember] I was up for my first MTV award with Destiny’s Child and it was one of the most exciting moments of my life,” Beyonce said. “So I’d like for Taylor to come out and have her moment.”


PressPlay: Beyonce gives Taylor Swift her Moment!

Beyonce is such a Fu#*in Lady! --Is that the sounds acceptance I hear for the next Humanitarian award...?
Photobucket