Monday, June 29

DIMLY LIT Black Star Power......

I'm truly at a loss for words with this year's BET Awards. Truly. And so goes my thoughts about the trash fashion displayed on the red carpet. I'm going to just keep it simple and give a PASS or FAIL. Here goes:

PASS:
Photobucket
If we must.......

Photobucket
Loving Mo on her Steez. Swag so 100. Oh Amerie...if u weren't so pretty.....

Photobucket
KeKe is growing tastefully & always makes me proud. Alicia: by default.
Photobucket
Still haven't jumped on the Amber Rose train yet, but I guess. Ditto Tyra.
Photobucket
Wearing the chocolate well.

FAIL (FAIL! FAIL!)
Photobucket
LOL.

Photobucket
Gold Drawstring trashbags & animal prints? FAIL.

Photobucket
What?

Photobucket
Is that Raz-B?.... KodakBoi & I are disagreeing about Mr. Bentley. What say you?
Photobucket

I'm Drained, Truly.
Thanks BET.

-noteveninspiredtowritemyname.