Friday, May 29

Swipe The Card!

I've been stanning really hard for Electrik Red recently. I seriously love everything about them, except for one thing: Their promotion or lack thereof! Def Jam has literally got these girls out in the streets promoting their album, titled How To Be A Lady, Vol. 1 which came out on Tuesday, May 26th.

Check out the beautiful ladies of Electrik Red (dressed to the T of course) in the airport making signs.


These were the end products:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And I'm Buying!

No seriously, I actually did buy their album, and it's a recession, so that's kind of a big deal. I love it by the way! So run out to your nearest Target, and SWIPE YOUR CARD to purchase How To Be A Lady, Vol. 1! Their album truly won't be a waste of money. In fact, I'm gonna give you a little taste. Check out two of my favorite songs below:

Muah:


Go Shawty:


I'm soooo disappointed in their promotion! I recently found out that their album isn't even in some Targets, K-Marts, etc., forcing some fans to resort to Amazon to cop it!