Wednesday, March 11

We Had To Find Peace Of Mind

Relaxation - the state of being free from tension and anxiety.
Photobucket

There's nothing more fun & relaxing than laying on the beach with a Call-a-Cab and a Mojito at 1 o' clock in the afternoon. Talk about peace of mind! Since being in the Sin City, Will & I have been on the go, none stop. And tho I'm a city boy at heart, I can't stand the hustle and bustle of big cities. We took a day off day and spent it on South Beach. Will was all hitting up the beach to get that tan. I wasn't seeing it for that tho, so I came prepared with sun block, ready to fight the uv rays. I mean, I was blessed with a complexion to die for....why damage it with the sun. Oh and Will....that was sold seperately by the way!

Photobucket
Photobucket

After we got it in at the beach, we did it true Miami style and hit up Latino Cafe (Biscanye) and put the business on a cuban styled sandwich. You can not hit up the M-I-A and leave without grabbing a cuban sandwich.

Photobucket



KodakBoi