Wednesday, March 11

PressPlay: Kanye West Performs "Heartless" On American Idol



Kanye West came out so "cocky" on tonight's Idol....and I loved it. He knew the world was watching him, or at least felt like it, and was ready for a killer performance. His attire, FRESH! Tho I wish he retired the levi-styled jean jacket, I loved the way he rocked it tonight - simple n' plain. His performance of course, not only gave new light to American Idol, but to his fan base as well.

Kelly Clarkson, the first of 7 Idols, singing "My Life Would Suck Without You", the single from her newly-released album "All I Ever Wanted", also came out & performed her single which was definitely a breathe of fresh air, considering her My December era .


The only thing missing was his new side piece in the audience, Amber Rose.



KodakBoi