Saturday, January 31

"Lil' Kim Is A White Woman Trapped In A Black Woman's Body"

Photobucket
The drama from the movie "Notorious" continues , and I'm starting to think that Voletta Wallace is bipolar . A few weeks ago , Ms. Wallace had an interview where she stated that she wanted to have a sitdown with Lil' Kim , and in that interview she seemed to really have a great deal of respect for Kim . I thought that they might be able to actually repair their relationship, but not anymore . I guess the same Voletta that said she wished that B.I.G. would have blown Lil' Kim's head off is back . Just check out what Voletta said in her interview with Hip Hop Weekly :
She felt the character we chose for her was ‘too dark,’” Ms. Wallace says. “Do you know why the character was too dark for her? Because she’s a white woman trapped in a black woman’s body, and you can tell the world I said it, because those are Lil’ Kim’s words. She should be ashamed of herself.”

Then Ms. Wallace offers Lil' Kim a lil' more advice:
“Tell Lil’ Kim to go find herself, go drink a cup of green tea and get a life! This movie is not about Lil’ Kim. She felt we used her character to promote [but] this movie is about my son. … Lil’ Kim needs to go sit down."

Personally, I think Ms.Wallace is a lil' more dangerous than Lil' Kim, because people that are as crazy as Ms. Wallace are dangerous.