Sunday, November 30

London



Hello Kidds,

I know that I have been gone for awhile, but the good news is that I have been doing a bit of traveling so I have something’s to tell to the fam. Well I have to let y'all know that London is the Sh*t!! The fashion, the nightlife, the people...and lets not forget the popping of champagne every where you went!! Needless to say….I had a ball!! If you ever get a chance to visit the UK please go to Harrods. Harrods is like the Queens Department store. It has every top shelf designer you can think of. They sip Moet and eat lobster, all while choosing between the Alexander McQueen dress the Jimmy Choo shoe or Sergio Rossi's newest hottest accessory. To call it a department store is a understatement! The place even has a grocery store. This is not your run of the mill Wal-Mart or Publix, this place has the freshest, most expansive food money can buy.


While I was at Harrods, guess who I ran into? The famous designer everyone puts in there songs. Yes, Giuseppe Zanotti. He was very cool. I can't lie if my friend Shari didn't point him out to me I would of passed him by. I met some new friend named Vince and Tony, they wanted to show me Chaps, some London street Fashion.