Thursday, October 9

T.I. & J. Hud BOTH Have Great Debuts on the Charts.... T.I. Breaks HIS OWN Record



I am so elated right now! Two of the industry's best artists released albums last week, and both of them sold beyond my expectations... After Jazmine Sullivan debuted with such low sales last week, I assumed that my girl Jennifer would only do but so well. However, to my surprise, her debut album came in at number two on this weeks billboard charts, selling a whopping 217,000 copies... Those numbers are terrific for first week sales from a new artist, considering the current state of the music industry...

Even more magnanimous are the results of T.I.'s album AND single sales for this past week. His newest effort, Paper Trail, came in at number one selling 568,000 copies!

Now over on the hot 100 charts, T.I. is doin something serious!!!

I repeat, T.I. is doing something serious!!!

He just broke HIS OWN RECORD for biggest JUMP TO NUMBER ONE with "Livin' A Lie"

Was this even a single? lol... I know there isn't even a video out yet...

Anyways, he jumped from # 80 - # 1

The last (and only other) jump this big was with "Whatever You Like", which jumped from #71 - #1 six weeks ago...

Congrats to Tip!!! He really has a phenomenal and heartfelt album that deserves all of its success and more...

-WillyTee