Monday, October 27

Julian's Body Has Been Found


I can't even articulate my sentiments right now...

It is believed that the body of Julian King (pictured above with his family) has been found inside of a White SUV. This is one of the saddest travesties that I have heard about in a long time. I can't imagine loosing my mother, my brother, and my nephew all at the same time. I can't even begin to fathom what this family is going through right now.

We at kiddunot want to offer our deepest condolences to Jennifer Hudson and her family...

Sidebar: As this story has developed, I've heard a lot of negative discussions regarding Julia, Jennifer's sister and the mother of julian King. This is NOT THE TIME to blame anyone for this sad tragedy. Often times, we all get unknowingly tied up with bad people. Sometimes these people have criminal records, and other times these people have records of fakeness and disregard for the people closest to them. I would like to offer my personal deepest condolences for Julia Hudson. I have seen what it is like to loose a child, and it is by far the GREATEST loss that a person can suffer. Julia, you've definitely got my prayers...

To be completely accurate, the body found inside of the white SUV has not been confirmed by the CPD to be that of Julian King; however, it has been confirmed that the SUV was owned by Jason, Jennifer's brother who was a victim of the brutal double-homicide. His car has been missing since his death.

-WillyTee