Friday, September 26

Khia Goes Off On The People Station (V-103)


Khia is a comedian lol....She seriously needs her own show! If New York can do it, she can! She is pure entertainment. Listen to what she wrote as she flips on the all the dj's @ v103 here in Atlanta...

I’M BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is in the hot seat this week???? Greg “Gay Ass” Street from V103, Wanda Smith, Miss Sophia and the rest of them fuck ass *****s and trick ass hoes that loves to hate on the Queen!!!!!!!

I know yall been wondering where I’ve been….Well…. The Queen has been having so much fun promoting Nasti Muzik that I have been neglecting my fans!!!!! I know yall love to be informed and I love keeping yall updated on what’s been going on with the Queen!

Ummmmm….. As you know there has been a lot of mutherfuckin undercover hatin going on and Nasti Muzik was only released in certain PARTS of the WOODS . Big Bat Broke Ass Records did not do a full release nor did they do full distribution so a lot of you weren’t able to find it……. So now, let me give yall some directions…. It’s wayyyy y in the back with the CRICKETS!!!! Yall know…… Back with the letter K. I’m not on the new release rack with everybody else….. I’m wayyy in the back with the “K’s” but its OK… I’m number1 with or without them. Everybody knows that it’s the number 1 album and it deserves album of the year!!!!! Didn’t yall love the article on ATRL.com??? It wasn’t nothing but the truth and that’s the reason why I posted it!!! And just like I planned……All them hating ass mutherfucker’s RAN with it, giving me more free promotion!!! I know yall heart stopped when yall read that article!!!! Yall just didn’t want it to be true… But Guess what BITCHES ???? It is true!!!!! You know why??? Cuz the streetz don’t lie… Yall know who the Queen is!!! I don’t recite other people’s shit… I recite my own!!!! Nasti Muzik is full of HITS such as LIKE ME, GEEKED UP, IT’S WHATEVA, BITCH I BEEN THE SHIT, WHISTLE ON IT , MY SWAG and the list goes on and on!! It’s a shame that these radio station DJ’s would rather hate instead of talking about what I have accomplished and playing HITS; Prime example, Big Gator Head……. Greg “ Gay Ass” Street….. Looking like he stuck his hand in a socket with his eyes bulging out of his big bubble head… Looking like a ASTRONAUT….. SWOLE CHICKEN… Old gap mouf BASTARD!!!!!!! Imma put my juicy pussy in dat mouf and close dat gap up! But you gotta cut the lights off first , so I don’t have to look at your FUGLY ASS!!! Bitch I aint through….. Bitch, it was a DARK day when your mammy had you!!! No stars aint twinkle, no light aint shine!!!!! Lightning just struck and you came straight out your mammies ass!! You’s a ASS HOLE BABY…… Old hatin ass DARK VADOR…… After I showed your pussy ass soooo much love on the Poor-sha Foxx show!!! Yeah BITCH I aint forgot about you!!!. Why you don’t play my music over and over like you played that interview over and over???????? I heard that was the best ratings that you ever had!!! You wanna round 3??? NO DEAL!!!! Cuz Imma knock your ass out on the next ROUND!!!!!!!!! You bitches at V-103 been hatin all along!! You hollering bout the DJ’s aint dead….. Yeah, the DJ’s is dead… Your BIG HEY KOOL-AID head ass, is the first thang the fell in the casket… Looking like Creature Feature….. Bitch go back to Texas…… Cuz your head is shaped like a runned-down cowboy BOOT!! You mad cuz I wouldn’t do no free shows for your GAY ass????? Talking bout you BREAK records!!! Your job as a DJ is to play HITS *****!!!! And you all up in the VIDEOS…. Kill the director for putting your ugly MONGLOID looking ass in front of a camera…. That’s your problem, you wanna be a STAR!!!! But you so damn FUGLY aint no market for your UGLY ass!! That’s why they keep you locked up in that radio station……Cage the APE…. Me and you would be Beauty and the Beast……Cuz the only DIME you ever had was Miss Sophia!!!!!!!!!! Yeah….. I know you like to STICK Ass… You and that Frank Ski!!! You like for Miss Sophia to put that dusty ass wig on and FUCK you ……. Dontchu??? Ummmmmhmmm…. We know!!!! DONTCHU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME???? Miss Sophia…… You Ugly Bitch….. Talking bout Mayan Rivera…….. You wanna crack jokes bout a returned cds……. I don’t know nann bitch ever returning a Thug Misses cd but I do know that your mammy should have returned your sissified ASS….. Or stuck you back up in her ass…. You dried up PUNK!!!!!!! And Ms. Wanda…… I know your FAT ass aint crackin jokes???? Big BITCH ….. Thank you for the FREEEEEE Promotion!!! But for the record……. I seen your Fat ass at UPTOWN Comedy Club with them Pearls bout to bust right off your wide ass neck…… Bitch you aint need no pearls hoe……..You needed a neck full of OYSTERS!!! Now bitch…. Here’s the “T”….. You need back away from that table and put down them Ho Ho’s and just keep stuffing the Queen’s name in your FAT mouf because then… It’s a win win situation for the both of us… You loose weight and I get full FREEEEE Promotion!!!!!!

PS. You and Frank Ski look a hot mess on that billboard on I 20….. Your big ass took up the whole billboard and I couldn’t even see Frank Ski…. You should have given that Billboard to me!!!! Who wanna look at yall old asses??? Nasti Muzik 08!! Nowwww!

Why yall hoes cant keep the Queen’s name out yall mouf????? Yall want some of Thug Misses pussy????? It’s the best pussy you ever had….. For the record…. There will be no more diss records….. I tried to told yall what’s been going on out here…. But yall didn’t wanna believe the Queen….. I told yall these whores was FAKE as HELL and was fucking for checks and yall thought I was HATIN!! I guess now yall will believe me since Rick Ross is mad at Wacky Hoe and dissed her ass and told yall how he wrote all her shit and paid for all her lipo…. Yall starting to get it now!! Let’s not be DELAYED Nasti Muzik is a diss within itself!! I write HITS people…. Im sanging to you… Live Band and all….. I don’t recite other people’s shit!!!!

BITCH…. BITCH ….BITCH!! It’s so cute how yall young whores done strapped a bomb around yall waist and want the Queen of gasoline to BURN yall asses up!!! Trina , why are you boosting them lil girls up to do a job you couldn’t do??? Everyone knows….. Lyrically….. Yall hoes cant see me!!! I rap better than half these *****s do!!! I’m not gonna be a bully and keep draggggging you whores to the white meat!!!! Bitch, pick up your pussy up…. Cuz It’s draaaagging the floor!!!! Nasti Muzik 08.… The biggest diss of them all… I don’t give a fuck what the numbers say…. It’s the hottest album on the streets… From start to finish…. I gave nothing but the HITS… Skits and all… You were fully entertained……. Beginning to end!! It is a shame how Big Bat Broke Ass Records would let a classic album go to waste…. But never that…. Cuz Imma grind this bitch past PLATINUM…… And Thug Misses said that!!!!!!

Much love to all the fans who went out and purchased Nasti Muzik….. Pass it on……. Book a show….. Nasti Muzik Live…… It’s the best pussy you ever had in your life!!!!

Nasti Muzik 08 In Stores Now….. Well, some of em!!! LMAO!!!!!!!



Shot out to JStarr for sending this over...


KodakBoi