Tuesday, December 15

We Stay Nearly Nine Hours Apart.

Photobucket

When most people visit Miami their focus is on the Nightlife -- South Beach, strip clubs, etc. Me on the other hand, my best chances for enjoying life and relaxing is coming back home and spending time with an old friend! In Miami, I'm mainly surrounded by people who call me by my first name -- they don't call me "Kodak."

Here, I'm able to put my best foot forward and get checked if I get outta line. I have this friend, who I've known for years, who does exactly that! She'll check me for free, no questions asked-- but what I like about her is that we have a true genuine friendship! During my stay, her and I had a chance to renew our friendship by walking on the beach with our toes in the sand. Check out some flicks:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

image-4php-1