Monday, December 14

Don't Try This At Home.

Photobucket

I'm always coming back home to something new. I traveled back to Miami for Trina's bday bash, and while here I randomly discovered my love for skateboarding. Thanks to the homie @L10 I had a  skating "101" lesson. Trying to get familiar with the board, I tried skating on the pavement w/out holding anything, but as you can see in the video that didn't work too well--LOL. But after a few tries over the weekend, I'm starting to get the hang of this. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not THAT comfortable with the board where I can start nailing wild maneuver's or anything, but I'm getting there. I'm in the process of developing my own flow. Check it out! #POW!


WARNING: Skateboarding can be hazardous and can
cause serious injury-- SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.


Photobucket

image-4php-1