Monday, December 21

Alicia Keys Covers Giant Mag

Photobucket

I think this is suppose to be their last issue if I'm not mistaken. So many publications are closing their doors it's hard to keep up, but anyway....Giant Magazine gets "up close and personal" with the beautiful Alicia Keys in their latest issue.

Photobucket

In related news, it seems like Alicia, and her new beau--Swizz Beats, have decided to let it out the bag this holiday season. The two were spotted dancing and partying it down in Club M2 in NYC. What a way to rub it in Mashonda's face after her recent Twitter rant, right? I feel some sorta way about this relationship. Maybe it's to my "outside, looking in" mind set--I'm unable to see true love here! But thats neither here nor there, get into the video....


PressPlay: Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz @ Club M2 In New York


image-4php-1