Tuesday, September 8

Chilli On Usher & New Show

Photobucket


Chilli (formally of TLC), who is currently working with producers for a new VH1 dating-inspired reality show set down with Essence to talk about her new show & getting back with Usher.

On Her Reality Show
Our producer from TLC’s show “R U the Girl?” was fascinated by my outlook on men and thought I was too picky. Years later we developed a show to help me find someone. I was very clear it couldn’t be your typical dating show. I’m very picky and all women should be. I want to encourage women to fight for what it is you really want, and stand by that. Otherwise you will have a lot of heartbreak or will be left unfulfilled. When you bring a lot to the table, you can’t be with someone who is half-stepping.


On Her & Usher Reconciling
(Laughs.) I don’t know. You never know. Only the good Lord knows that. If it’s meant for us to stay apart, we will, and if it’s meant to be the other way, somehow in the future it may happen.


If VH1 delivers this the 'correct' way, I think this show would be a success...Probably bigger than "I Love New York"...some of their storylines are just not believable tho, so we'll see how it plays out. And as far as her & Usher, I love those two as a couple--even that relationship was more believable than his most recent.

I'm just sayin....

Click here for full interview
image-4php-1