Sunday, September 20

Goodie Mob Reunion Show In Atlanta



I flew back down to Atlanta for some good ol' fashion soul food therapy from hip-hop's most respected groups, Goodie Mob. After not performing together in over ten years, Goodie Mob got together for their first official "reunion concert" at the Masquerade in Atlanta, Georgia....And I'm proud to say that I was apart of this historic reunion.

Though it took me 35 freaking mins to find parking, in addition to my $60 Zara shoes getting messed up due to the muddy waters, I had to attend this show--Rain or shine-- because Goodie Mob basically raised me! Performing hits like “Soul Food,” “Cell Therapy” and “They Don't Dance No Mo',” one of the South’s most influential hip-hop groups ever put on a show to remember & it was a proud moment seeing Cee-Lo, Big Gipp, Khujo and T-Mo Goodie, who collectively form Goodie Mob, all take the stage together like old times.


PressPlay: Goodie Mob Performing They Don't Dance No Mo'


PressPlay: Goodie Mob Performing "Cell Therapy" at their Reunion Concert

image-4php-1