Tuesday, September 22

Complex Mag. Cover : Young Jeezy x ESPO

Yesterday KiddUNot provided you with The Clipse x KAWS Complex Magazine Cover... today we present you with the second rapper x artist collab edition featuring Young Jeezy x ESPO.

Photobucket
"You know how you get on and you mad talented and that’s all that fucking matters? You might be the weirdest muthafucka in the world, but you got talent? I’m vice-versa. A lot of people question how talented I am. But I’m a real dude and I know real things and I’ve seen real people get their head blown off. I really came from that, so I’m gonna have to always be able to adapt to it. I eat where everybody eat; it ain’t no secluded shit. I ride around in my car by myself all the time. Niggas don’t bumrush me, niggas come gab me up: “Just keep doing what you’re doing.” Once you lose that, then how can I make music? Who am I making music for? Not the people staying here. [Laughs.] They ain’t gonna relate to me, shit!"

Photobucket