Monday, August 10

You Win Some, You Lose SOme.

Photobucket

No I wasn't in a fight --This weekend had to be one of the worst weekends of my life. Don't be confused with my Hollywood persona'...the mask isn't on due to any plastic surgery...That would actually be my Hollywood response if someone decided to be noisy. But this isn't Hollywood, and my life isn't either...I happen to reside in Atlanta, where having a mask on your face could only mean one thing: Something tragic!

Photobucket

True story is I was attacked by my friend's dog; an akita. I ended up having to get 12 stitches (9 lower lip, 3 top). My bottom lip was split in two, hanging...Staying true to the "KidduNot" brand, I'm very well blogging about it. Yes, we blog about the good, bad and ugly in our lives, as well as countless celebs. This is who we are! I had a debate with a friend about weather or not I should post these pictures of me on my blog...And I decided to go for it because I wanted to stay connected with my followers. I want them to feel as if they know me!

Photobucket

As far as my face, it's sore and I can't even eat...I've been on bed rest for the past few days and I don't think my face will ever look the same!! I'm not mad at my friend, I'm just upset by the situation that took place! He says his dog has never attacked anyone before, I guess I was the unlucky one.

Photobucket

Please pray for me in my time of need...and wish me well!
Photobucket