Tuesday, August 11

A Rose Is Still A Rose

Photobucket

On meeting Kanye
I was always a huge fan of him, like who isn’t? But he had a fiancée, it wasn’t like, “Ah, I’m gonna get with Kanye!” When I met him, it was strictly business. He wanted me for his “Robocop” video and he had the utmost respect for me, and we hung out on a friendship/business type of deal. You know, just as normal human beings when you hang out with somebody, you start to like them. Kanye knew my life, so when the blogs came out like, “Oh, Kanye do you know she was a stripper, that she used to date girls?” Kanye was like, “Tell me something I don’t know.” Everybody has a life and a past.

Photobucket

On Being Bi-sexual
Yeah, they label me a bisexual freak stripper that f*cks Kanye on a daily basis. [Laughs.] You know: “Amber Rose, the f*cking bisexual, dyke, freak, whatever the f*ck.” To answer that: I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man. I’m not into bestiality [laughs] but as far as humans go, I definitely find beauty in everybody, whether they’re heavy-set, super-skinny, if they’re white, black, Indian, Asian, Spanish. I can see beauty in anybody. I’m not into threesomes or orgies and shit like that. If I see a women and I think she’s beautiful and I like her, and she likes me back we can definitely try to be in a relationship together.

The Sept issue of Complex Magazine, featuring Amber Rose, is on newsstands now!

Photobucket