Saturday, August 22

Carol's Daughter Store Opening-- ATL, Ga

Carol6

In case you missed it, this weekend marked the launch of Carol’s Daughters 9th store, which opened in Atlanta's Lenox Sqaure Mall. Perfect timing for me to get back to my socialite status (after that dog attack). The founder of Carol's Daughter, Lisa Price, was joined by Comedian -Steve Harvey, Monique, Boris Kodjoe, Steve Stoute, along with myself and many other industry heads, to help celebrate the store's opening.

Carol1
Carol3
Carol2
Carol4
Carol5Carol7Carol8Carol9Carol10carol11carol12DSC_2164

If anyone knows me, you know that I live by Lisa's products--they're all pretty much addictive beyond repair!!...So umm yea, consider myself broke from this point forward...

....By the way, if your in the Atlanta area this weekend, you're in for a treat! Check out the store's weekend festivities below!

  • Saturday August 22nd 
(12pm – 7pm): Mobile Beauty Lounge -- Lisa from The Real Housewives of Atlanta set to attend

  • Sunday August 23rd
In-store celeb. appearance by Keri Hilson

Video: KidduNotTV Live from Carol's Daughter store opening [Lenox Mall]

Photobucket