Wednesday, July 8

Working The Recession [5-7pm]

Photobucket

If you've been to the supermarket lately, you come to the realization that food prices have gone up, right? I can't cook anyway, so to me it doesn't make me a difference...But if I did, the meat prices…well, lets just say "cheap beef" is rarer than a Miss Cleo sighting these days. It's not calling for me to go broke, so I eat out.

Never fear, though...once I discovered "Hand In Hand," a restaurant in the Virginia Highland area of Atlanta, a few months back I've been saving a few coins. Here, they serve some of the best 10 cent wings Tues-Fri, and $2 burgers you could put your hands on. Talk about working a recession!

Recently I hit up the homie Stephanie and put her on to one of my many recession spots. I had the 20 wings and a side of fries. She had the 10 wings and side of curry fries.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Location: Hand In Hand-
752 N Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
(404) 872-1001


Photobucket