Thursday, July 30

The Sugar.Honey.Ice.Teas

Photobucket
Spotted: Amber Rose & Nicki Minaj backstage at the “America’s Most Wanted” concert.

These two have been stirring up a bit of controversy. The two were seen walking intimately backstage, holding hands, at a recent "America’s Most Wanted” concert.

Amber Rose has made it clear, after attending a recent Drake video shoot, that she had interest in Nicki Minaj and wouldn't mind being involved in a bi-sexual experience with her, as she expressed to her followers on Twitter.

"YOOOO!!!!! @nickiminaj is f**kin stunning in person I couldn't stop staring at her!!!! I would sooooo DO her. F**k it I can't even lie!!!!" - Amber Rose on Nicki Minaj

Nicki responded thereafter:

"I guess that's a good thing when a bad bitch likes you, you know?" - Nicki Minaj on Amber

Video: Amber Rose Talks Kanye’s “Robocop” Video, alongside Nicki Minaj

They look hella sexy together, I guess we'll see where this goes from here.

Photobucket