Tuesday, July 14

Follow Me--Take A Ride With Me

Photobucket

This Photo story was shot by myself, Kodak Boi, as I rode through a slow and lowkey night in Atlanta with the homies--kinda of relaxing for me since being "busy" tends to be more my thing. The story rolls out with us riding down Peachtree, then passing one of my fav. spots to dine, which was closed at the time, Thumbs Up--I was the riding backseat, which was even more appeasing since I'm always the one driving. After being chauffeured around the streets of Midtown, we made a stop by McDonalds, no not for a Value meal, just for a cone--their ice cream cones are secretly one of my guilty pleasures.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Follow me on The blog...Follow me on Twitter:
@KodakBoi


Watch me grow!
Photobucket