Tuesday, July 21

Flying Biscuits--Watch Us Grow!

Photobucket

I've been in good company lately...Recently I was invited to celebrate a birthday for Clay West, who works closely under Polow da Don as Zone 4 Inc's Marketing Coordinator. If you don't remember, Clay was the guy behind last week's fashion show held at Opera Nightclub, hosted by Monica. He's becoming kinda of a big deal! Watch the brand grow. We ate over good conversation and photos at The Flying Biscuit Cafe'in Midtown Atlanta and were joined by two friends, Sophia and Simone. This was my first time at this spot so I decided, as always, to try something new...

Photobucket

I had: "Egg-ceptional Eggs"... Two fried eggs on black bean cakes topped with tomatillo salsa and sour cream, with a side of oven-roasted "moon dusted" potatoes and a Flying Biscuit.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Review: 3 out of 5 stars

Location:The Flying Biscuit Cafe'.
1001 Piedmont Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30309
Photobucket