Friday, July 3

Drake Speaks On His BET Performance

Photobucket

"That, actually -- to be honest -- was a terrible idea that I'll never do to myself again," he said. "But I was being pressed from different areas to perform, and I think what really happened at the BET Awards is with the passing of Mike, the climate really changed, as far as the award show goes. I don't think it called for us to perform 'Every Girl' and 'Always Strapped

I think it was an award show filled with tributes and music and these genuine heartfelt speeches. And to sort of climax out of a very tongue-n-cheek point, and then people misconstruing Wayne's daughters and her friends coming out on stage -- it was just timed very poorly and it definitely wasn't planned like that, but with that being said, it is what is.

I believe in Wayne and myself and it's nothing we can't bounce back from," Drake said. "To anyone who was offended, my personal apologies, it wasn't intended to offend anybody."
- Drake on his controversial BET Awards performance


Umm yea, you probably don't wanna have girls, lacking the required age, singing and dancing to the lyrics of 'Every Girl', which reduces women to sex objects. It wasn't the brightest idea--at all!


KodakBoi