Thursday, June 25

Celebs Reacts To MJ's Death Via Twitter.

Photobucket
REMEMBERING MICHAEL JACKSON (1958-2009)

Music will never be the same...Celebs have already posted their condolences via their Twitter pages following Michael Jackson's, 50, shocking death:


Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him! - @Iamdiddy (Diddy)

Michael Jackson?!. It feels like someone called me and told me a family member passed away. Since I could remember...there was always MJ. There are no words.....my prayers to the Jackson Family. - @MsLaurenLondon (Lauren London)

Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family! - @KimKardashian (Kim Kardashian)

If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the fam R.I.P. - Ludacris

Speechless - @SongzYuuup (Trey Songz)

There are no words.... Sending all of my love and prayers out to the Jackson family. Driving w/ @mslaurenlondon listening to "P.Y.T." We love you Michael!!! - @cassieventura (Cassie)


TMZ reported that Michael Jackson passed away. Now the ap confirms aswell. Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.- @aplusk (Ashton Kutcher)

R.I.p. To The King Of Pop...Michael Jackson - @THEREALDJCLUE (Dj Clue)

Rip MJ! Dream as if u'll live 4ever, Live as if u'll die 2day. U only live once, but if u do it right dats all u need! U did it Big MJ!! - @RevRunWisdom (Rev Run)


This is such a sad time in music...Truly lost for words.


KodakBoi