Sunday, May 10

If It Wasn't For Her You Wouldn't Be Here....

All That I Got Is You- Ghostface Killah ft Mary J Blige


On behalf of KidduNot, we would like to wish a Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms, grandmothers...those baby mamas--and lets not forget about all the mothers-to-be as well.

Mother's Day is an annual holiday that is celebrated on the second Sunday in May. We shouldn't recognize our mothers just one day, but everyday...My mama is special to me!

Today I want to thank my mom for, at a young age, putting her foot in my ass that ONE time, which set me straight from there on out...which ultimately made me into the man I'am today....

Man, I use to get some ol' school ass whipping...You know the ones I'm talking about!!! My mother was a single mom & she didn't play. Raising my older brother & I wasn't easy. Mom dukes had to play both roles --mother & father-- & she held it down! I thank her for that...

I wanna have you guys reflect on a particular time with your mother that made your relationship with her special, & share with us!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


KodakBoi