Wednesday, May 27

How You Doin'? --Spectacular Edition



Wow, I'm lost for words after watching this damn video. From the spin in the beginning to the swirling of his hips..What is wrong with Spectacular? Is this how industry has-beens attempt to get there buzz back??

Okay let me just explain something, first of all, 'dudes' are not grinding out here, Spec! Only in Miami do you see that. And to be quite frank, Bow Wow, Trey Songz, Chris Brown or anybody else who were called out in this video would probably have NO IDEA what it means to grind.

Grinding was solely SPEC'S thing -- and no one crossed into his lane, ever. Now he wants a challenge? I'm so confused on so many levels it's not even funny!

I'm not sure if this is an act of homosexuality or a true R&B challenge...Who issues' a grind challenge to his male counterparts?


Someone please weigh in & help me out...


KodakBoi