Wednesday, April 1

WillyTee's Newest Addiction: The Sartorialist


Whenever I step out the house, people always ask me "Will, where did you get the idea for that fly fit that you're sporting?”

Actually, that’s not true at all. In fact, my style is very laid back and practical. Some might even call it simple. Due to the dynamics of Morehouse and Spelman, we rarely put forth our best effort when it comes to fashion because there usually isn’t anyone around to impress. However, whenever we go out to an event, you can guarantee that we will be some of the best dressed people in the building. This mantra definitely holds true for me. Although I’m not the authority on fashion, I know how to stand out from the crowd.

And one of my biggest secrets to looking fly is The Sartorialist, a blog run by a photographer who travels the world to take pictures of some of the best dressed people alive. Whenever I decide to plan a concept for something that I’m going to wear, I check out The Sartorialiste for ideas. Because I’m broke, I can never recreate an exact copy of what I’m seeing. But who would want to that anyways? What you want to do is get an idea of some different fashions that you can mix up to have a look that is good for you. But if you have the $$$ to pull of a fit like the one below, why not?


Needless to say, if you are a fashion lover, you will quickly become addicted to The Sartorialist. In fact, anyone with an affinity to fashion won’t be able to go a day without checking the site out for updates. If you don’t believe me, check out the photos above & below, all smuggled from The Sartorialist.


Photobucket