Monday, April 27

Wig It Out!

Photobucket

While many thought Kim Kardashian dyed her brown colored traces this weekend to a more Beyonce-like blonde, the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star confirms Monday morning that it's just a "wig."

It’s a wig! Did I have you fooled? I did a fabulous photo shoot this weekend and they put this hair piece on! I haven’t taken it off since, because I’m really loving the look. I’ve been wearing it around New York and everyone thought it was my real hair! It’s making me want to dye my hair and maybe go lighter for the summer. What do you think? Should I dye it for real? - Kim K.

Click to enlarge photos



I like this color on her. It gives her more "star appeal". I say dye those traces for for Spring/Summer months and tone it back down in the Fall...What ya'll think??



KodakBoi