Tuesday, April 21

Lauryn Hill Returns With A Tour!

Photobucket

Grammy award winning rapper/singer Lauryn Hill is set to go on a 10-date European tour this July. Since we do have readers overseas, this pertains more so you you all, rather than us in the States!

The Associated Press reports that as part of her trip, Hill is set to headline the Stockholm Jazz Festival in Sweden, which usaully bring in a mere 30,000 spectators during it's five-day run.

Lauryn will continue her tour in Switzerland, where she joins the likes of the Black Eyed Peas, B.B. King, Herbie Hancock, & among many others in this year’s Montreux Jazz Fest. That concert is scheduled for a July 11 date at the Stravinsky Auditorium.


Words can't express how badly I want a Lauryn Hill album--live or studio. I need some rehabiltation from her, musically. Her music always got me right together! No matter how crazy they say she is, I'll always be by her side.


I heart you L-Boogie!



KodakBoi