Wednesday, March 11

WillyTee's Favorite Well Drink: The Tequila Sunrise

Wherever I go, people always ask me "Will, which drink should I get?" I guess people think that because I drink socially, and I love to socialize, that I am the "authority on cocktails." Well, this is true. I am the authority on cocktails. And today, I will be introducing you to one of the cheapest most affordable cocktails available (which happens to fit in perfectly with the energy and vibe of Miami Beach), the Tequila Sunrise....

How many of you all have ever been to a restaurant or a party that offered free well drinks, but when you get there, you don't feel like drinking the typical cranberry and vodka or gin and juice??? You might be like me and absolutely detest light liquor, leaving you with almost nothing appetizing to drink...

If any of the above criterions apply to you, you need to try the tequila sunrise...

Photobucket
Will preparing himself to get cocktailed

And what's even more appealing about the tequila sunrise is the simplicity of the recipe... You only need two or so shots of your favorite and/or cheapest most affordable tequila. I recommend the ones that come in the big plastic bottles. Finish it off with a splash of orange juice and a drizzle of grenadine.

Perfect for any weather! And if you're on spring break, as I am, sobriety is never the answer...

WillyTee for KiDDuNot.com