Thursday, March 12

Rick Ross FINALLY Comes Clean: "Yes, it was me in those pictures"



Rick Ross is in FULL promo mode with "Magnificent" ft. John Legend in heavy rotation, the streets buzzing about the Ross//50 Beef and the April 21st release date for his 3rd album Deeper Than Rap. The Boss snatches the cover of XXL's May Issue, where he opens up about those damaging Correctional Officer pix.

“Me not answering or addressing that situation has nothing to do with my career. I’ve accomplished enough, and I’ve made enough money for me to be good… Yes, it was me in those pictures. But I’ma tell you this. Me taking that job, I was doing my job. You understand what I mean?” - Rick Ross (XXL May Issue)

I mess with Rick Ross, but I think he could have saved himself alotta trouble by just fessing up in the beginning. Guess he didn't think his insurance records and employment documents would pop up on the net after shooting the rumors down.

The Virgo Signing Off...