Tuesday, March 17

Reality TV.

Photobucket

Yes, it's true; as of recent I've been brought back to reality by two girls who mean the world to me. You can blame it on the alcohol and/or lack of good judgment, for even having these two females together in one place, but ultimately I'm glad I did. They are hilarlious; to the point that it makes no sense. They should have their own show. Especially Toya! Toya is a mother of 3 by day, and a stripper by night. (but you could never tell)....She is comedy at it's best! Me and her have a Love/Hate relationship -It's more love than anything lol. Kandice on the other hand, is a mother by day, Cop by night...her work shift may vary, so that sentence could be vice versa depending on the day. Nonetheless, they are two genuine people.

Photobucket

I left them behind in Miami and moved to Atlanta. I felt like leaving them, along with everyone else, would help me grow....and it has. But coming back to visit them made me realize, not only how much I miss them, but how much I need them in my life. These are the type of girls who would put me in check when I get outta line. I need that balance. These girls get me right together when the time is calling for it. And I like that! Because I'll admit, I'm a hand full at times, so that whole check n' balance thing helps me stay true to myself. These girls bring out the best in me and I love them for that. Kandice is my cousin by the way, and Toya, she is a long time friend from middle school.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was slightly under the influence, to say the least, when I arranged for us to hang out...So this video does not show me in the best light. It's a focus on Toya and Kandice.


Toya and Kandice from KidduNot.com on Vimeo.


KodakBoi