Tuesday, March 3

PressPlay: Usher & Crew Gang Bangs Christina Milian



Shout out to World Star Hip Hop for grabbing this video before it was taken down from Jermaine Dupri’s YouTube account. This video consist of “The Ocean 5 Crew” -Usher, Jermaine Dupri, Johnta Austin, Tyrone (JD’s assistant) and super producer Bryan Michael Cox- dogging Christina Milian for sporting that new hideous blonde hair of her's at a recent Hawks/Cavaliers game in the ATL. They also, jokingly, speak on the Chris Brown and Rihanna situation, dubbing them as the modern day Ike & Tina.

In all honesty, my first thoughts after seeing the photo of Christina Milian...I thought it was Franky (Keyishia's mom) giving us a new look. Then I got into the photo...and to my suprise, it was Christina Milian! I was lost for words...and I'm never lost for words when it comes to Cmilli....UNTIL that damn Hawks game....Christina didn't even look like herself.


KodakBoi