Friday, February 6

The Game Weighs In On 50 Vs. Ross Beef

Photobucket
Right now, all eyes are on the 50 Cent and Rick Ross beef , and you will be quite suprised to see whose side The Game is on . Just check out what the rapper had to say during his interview with Seattle's KUBE 93 radio station.
"For the first time in four years, I'm kind of low key riding with 50 on this one," The Game said during the internet. "For the first time in four years, I'm siding with this dude. It's crazy. I don't know what's going to come of it."

And that's not all the rapper had to say , he evens offer Ross a lil' help.
"Man, yo Ross homie, call me on my phone," an excited Game said. "It's the first time I talked about this. Yo Rick Ross reach out to my folks. Call me on three-way, so I can get you out of this mess man. It's ridiculous."

Suprisingly enough , The Game seen the video of 50 and Ross's baby momma.
"He took his baby mama shopping. She trying on fur coats with the Stevie Wonder jamming. Yo, Rick Ross, holler at your boy. 50 eating you boy,"

Im gonna have to agree with Game on this one .