Sunday, December 7

Rumor Mill: Blueprint 3 tracklisting


1. Dope Boy Fresh (Jockin’ Jay-Z) [Produced by Kanye West]
2. S.L.U. (feat. T.I., Kanye West & Lil’ Wayne)[Produced by Kanye West]
3. Do It How I Do It [Produced by Pharrell]
4. Haters (feat. Kanye West & Common)[Produced by Kanye West]
5. Brooklyn (Go Hard) (feat. Santogold)[Produced by Kanye West]
6. Long Way From Home [Produced by Kanye West & No I.D.]
7. History (feat. Tony Williams)[Produced by Kanye West]
8. Grown Man S**t [Produced by Kanye West & No I.D.]
9. Just Us (feat. Beyonce)[Produced by No I.D.]
10. Greatness (feat. Eminem & Marsha Ambrosius)[Produced by Kanye West & No I.D.]
11. S.L.U. 2 (feat. Young Jeezy, Nas & Andre 3000)[Produced by Kanye West]
12. City Streets [Produced by Just Blaze]
13. Memories (feat. Chris Martin)[Produced by Kanye West & No I.D.]

This is the suppose-track listing which intels the artist & producers for Jay's upcoming album. I don't know how accurate this is, it's just a rumor for now...But as always, I ain't the one to gossip and you ain't heard nothing from me.


KodadkBoi