Monday, December 15

Not Quite In "The Spirit" Yet?! Don't Worry We Gotcha...iKidduNot.com



Well with roller-coaster ride of emotion we've been on this year, it's been kinda rough gearing up for the Holiday Season. I mean the economy is shot(Down-Side), Obama won the Election(Up-Side) and we still don't know how long we're gonna be in this predicament. Regardless of the state of the nation, we all need to enjoy Holidays as we always do. I know things are extra tight for everybody this year so, if you're not quite in the Christmas Spirit yet I decided to post the one song the gets me going @ Christmas time....

And the Number 1 Christmas Song of all time is.............

SILENT NIGHT By The Temptations
Go ahead and get your lil' tissue box...LOL...I predict tears in the forecast

The Virgo Signing Off...