Friday, December 19

Damage Control: Janet And Jermaine Are NOT Over And Janet Is NOT Pregnant?

Jermaine Dupri has went to his personal "world blog" to dispel two rumors:

# 1 - That Janet has been inseminated

#2 - That Janet and he have broken up

This is what he says:

"No she is not pregnant and yes we're still together... It baffles me how y'all let these blog and magazines control your lifes." That, he explains, is why he created the blog "so whenever (you) hear s--- about me you can come right here and get the truth."

He notes that Jackson, 42, is a "very private person" and jokes "the only reason you see her as much as you do on my YouTube vLog is because me. LOL."

DAYUM! Well I'm glad to hear that they are happy and going strong.

His statements about Janet not being pregnant do baffle me somewhat... Wasn't she on the cover of Life and Style Magazine a few days ago gushing under the HEADLINE "YES, I'M PREGNANT"???