Saturday, October 18

Top 25 Black & White Videos


With the recent release of several Black and White Videos from Hip-Hop and R&B's fan favorites,(Beyonce, Ne-Yo etc.) it kinda got my wheels spinning on MY favorite Black and White Vids.I appreciate the artistic view of the B&W Vid, because it strips the artist of any ability to hide behind bright colors and distractions. Here are my picks for the Top 25 Black & White Videos, in no particular order because that would be waaaaay to hard to do....LOL...








Top 25 Black & White Videos
01 “99 Problems” JAY-Z
02 “Brenda’s Got a Baby” 2PAC
03 “Electric Relaxation” A TRIBE CALLED QUEST
04 “Diamonds Are Forever” KANYE WEST
05 “Soldier” DESTINY’S CHILD
06 “Rebirth of Slick(Cool Like That)” DIGABLE PLANETS
07 “I Shot Cha” LL COOL J
ft Keith Murray, Fat Joe, Prodigy & Foxy Brown
08 “Flavor In Your Ear”(RMX) CRAIG MACK
ft B.I.G., LL Cool J, Rampage & Busta Rhymes
09 “Silent Treatment” THE ROOTS
10 “Drop It Like It’s Hot” SNOOP DOGG ft. Pharrell
11 “Respiration” BLACK STAR(Mos Def & Talib Kweli) ft. Common
12 “Ordinary People” JOHN LEGEND
13 “Shit Is Real”(Dj Premier RMX) FAT JOE
14 “Passin’ Me By” THE PHARCYDE
15 “Tennessee” ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT
16 “Supa Star” GROUP HOME
17 “Like a Boy” CIARA
18 “All We Got Iz Us” ONYX
19 “I Think They Like Me”(Remix) DEM FRANCHIZE BOYZ
ft. Jermaine Dupri, Bow Wow & Da Brat
20 “Single Ladies”(Put a Ring On It) BEYONCE
21 “Addiction” RYAN LESLIE ft. Fabolous
22 “Miss Independent Pt. 2” NE-YO ft. Jaime Foxx & Fabolous
23 “Vocab” THE FUGEES
24 “I’m Going Down” MARY J BLIGE
25 “My Hood” YOUNG JEEZY

While I was checkin’ out these vids on YouTube.com I thought “damn this would make a pretty good mixtape!”…LOL…Let me know if I missed any that YOU thought could have been on the list…

Here are 5 Black & White Vids I hunted down for your viewing pleasure...
The Virgo signing off…

“Shit Is Real”(Dj Premier RMX) FAT JOE

Brenda’s Got a Baby” 2PAC

“Respiration” BLACK STAR(Mos Def & Talib Kweli) ft. Common

“Flavor In Your Ear”(Remix) CRAIG MACK
ft. Biggie, LL Cool J, Rampage and Busta Rhymes

“Electric Relaxation” A TRIBE CALLED QUEST