Friday, October 31

Soulja Boy Says Thanks To All Slave-Masters

Who knew Soulja Boy was this damn ignorant???

In an Interview last week, rapper Soulja Boy Tell Em was asked:

“What historical figure do you most hate?”

Stumped at first, he eventually exclaims:

"Oh wait! Hold up! Shout out to the slave masters! Without them we'd still be in Africa."

"We wouldn't be here, to get this ice and tattoos."

This is about the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life!!! I can't even respond to this topic. I have got a million things that I could say right now, but I would even know where to begin with my response...

However, as a descendant of Africans, I must say: B*tch what the f*ck is wrong with you?

Now, I have been okay with Soulja Boy for a while now... At first, his sub-par lyrics and beats bothered me. Furthermore, it bothered me that people were actually buying his records. But after much thought, I realized that every hip hop artist doesn't have to be insightful and eloquent. You can rap like an ignoramus and still make music that people like to listen to... And if people are feeling it, who am I to say that it's not real hip hop?

However, this really proves that the depth of someone's music can truly reflect the depth of that person's intellect... Please... Stop supporting music from artists that are ignorant as hell...

ENROLL IN A F*CKIN HISTORY CLASS!!! Not just Soulja Boy, but everyone! Enroll in a African American History Course or at least study your own history to some degree... If not, you could be looking just as dumb as that coon pictured above.

-WillyTee