Friday, October 10

Rowdy in Da ATL



Last night Producer/songwriter Dallas Austin added fashion designer to his resume will the launch of his new "street couture" menswear line,Rowdy, at Bill Hallman in Atlanta, GA. And of course I was in the building and the camera was on deck! "Crantonic" was served along with "Lime & D's" which made the night much more lively and kept the conversations going. The drinks was mixed with some sort of vodka, but after 5 drinks and the "morning after" spell, my mind would not let me seem to remember. I can def. say Dallas' style is represented in his clothing line, Rowdy. I spotted Bomber Jackets, Polos, and a lot of shades of grey and black! I can describe Rowdy as "edgy-punk meets school-boy prep". I was elated to see how many celebs came out in support of Austin's new line -Jazzy Pha, Sammy, Janelle M, Evan Ross, Jermaine DuPre, Capricorn (Diddy's Assistant), Derek Roche (Diddy's Former Assistant), Loon, (yes, even he came out)....And Diddy himself were all on hand. Here's what I captured KidduNot. I wouldn't be me if I didn't have anything to show. Comment you thoughts!





















KodakBoi