Sunday, October 12

Barack Obama and John McCain’s Top Ten Favorite Songs



Ever wonder what Barack Obama and John McCain’s Top Ten Favorite songs were to date??...Well lucky for you the good people at BLENDER magazine have taken care of the leg work…Check em out!!

10. OBAMA: Yes We Can- will.i.am
09. OBAMA: City of Blinding Lights- U2
08. OBAMA: Think- Aretha Franklin
07. OBAMA: You'd Be So Easy to Love- Frank Sinatra
06. OBAMA: Touch the Sky- Kanye West
05. OBAMA: Sinnerman- Nina Simone
04. OBAMA: Gimme Shelter- Rolling Stones
03. OBAMA: I'm On Fire- Bruce Springsteen
02. OBAMA: What's Going On- Marvin Gaye
01. OBAMA: Ready or Not- Fugees




10. McCAIN: Smoke Gets In Your Eyes- The Platters
09. McCAIN: Sweet Caroline- Neil Diamond
08. McCAIN: I've Got You Under My Skin- Frank Sinatra
07. McCAIN: What A Wonderful World- Louis Armstrong
06. McCAIN: Good Vibrations- The Beach Boys
05. McCAIN: As Time Goes By- Dooley Wilson
04. McCAIN: If We Make It Through December- Merle Haggard
03. McCAIN: Take a Chance On Me- ABBA
02. McCAIN: Blue Bayou- Roy Orbison
01. McCAIN: Dancing Queen- ABBA



I don’t know about you but if I had to choose who’s iPod I’d rather have on a deserted island, it’ll pretty much be the same answer if you asked me who I’d rather have in office…OBAMA BABY!!...Get out and vote on November 4th…

The Virgo signing off…