Monday, September 29

Golden Brooks' yellow face?


Now. I know makeup is definitely not my field, but as a male I've always felt that women (especially female actresses) should always have their makeup in tact. Primarily at special events. I loved Golden Brooks on "Girlfriends". I wouldn't say she was my particular favorite but she had appeal and was very charismatic.

Here we have our very own Golden showing up at the Emmy's. Now please America, tell me why she doesn't noticer that she has a yellow mustard complexion on her face when clearly she's a brown skinned woman, LOL. Why Golden? Grab a rab and scrub that cake off of your face? It looks like she got smacked with a bowl of banana pudding. I hate when beautiful women end up trying too hard and looking like plastered water color paintings. Maybe next time Golden... maybe next time.