Tuesday, September 30

D'Angelo Releases New Song on iTunes


I am sooooo happy right now!!!

I just caught wind that D'Angelo released a new buzz track, "I Found My Smile Again," via Itunes today <30>

D'Angelo's manager, Lindsay Guion, recently confirmed with billboard.com that D'Angelo is currently working on his newest album. He's even collaborating with Raphael Saadiq, ?uestlove, and Roy Hargrove.

D'Angelo's last album, "Voodoo," sold 1.7 million copies in the United States alone. In addition, his last single that I can remember, "Untitled (How Does It Feel)," hit No. 2 on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop chart and No. 25 on the Hot 100.

Today, a Q-Tip song that features D'Angelo, "I Believe," which will appear on Q-Tip's upcoming album, The Renaissance, leaked onto the net.

Check out "I Found My Smile Again" and "I Believe" below: