Thursday, August 28

Teairra Marí On Rihanna


Remember I told you that Teairra Marí was inside KING mag w/ Hoopz on the cover? Well inside Marí opens up to KING magazine about she felt about Rihanna's negative comments towards her last year. Check out an excerpt from Marí's feature below:

Teairra took offense to some comments Rihanna made to Atlanta’s Peach magazine regarding her dismissal from the Roc. Rihanna said, “You have to be good to people. I could very easily say its all karma…”

“They asked her how she felt playing second fiddle to me, which I never felt [she was]. She had the number-one song in the country on Hot 100; I didn’t, so she couldn’t be playing second fiddle to me. When I heard that I was upset, like, ‘Why would she ever go there? Keep my name out your mouth, sweetie.”


The drama & catfights in this industry, boy I tell ya. If you knew the half! But I understand where Tee is coming from, I see her point.


KodakBoi