Monday, August 24

Bow Wow Presents... GreenLight

Photobucket

Struggling to shade his child-star image & attempting to shine as a young man amongst the Rap Game, Bow Wow releases his first Mixtape entitled: "GreenLight".

01. Greenlight Intro (Produced by King Dave)
02. One 4 The Money
03. I’m Dat Nigga
04. In My City
05. Regret
06. On My Mind
07. Love Struck
08. Come Smoke With me
09. Sock It 2 Me
10. This Is My House
11. Lambo
12. Do I Love Her (feat. Khleo)
13. Potential
14. I’m Too Good (feat. DJ Jus)
15. You Know I’m Nasty
16. I’m Goin In (feat. DJ Jus)
17. I Know I’m The Shit
18. All I Got
19. Long Bread
20. All My Life (feat. Jermaine Dupri)
21. Go Harder
22. Belt 2 Match
23. So You Mad (feat. DJ Jus)
24. I Love Cash Money

Deciding to leak a few singles off the mixtape about a week early... I took it upon myself to see what the anticipation was all about. & I have to admit, the newly signed Lamborghini Moss just might be able to live up to the HYPE of Cash Money Records.


Bow Wow - Regret


Bow Wow - Love Struck

PRESSPLAY & Tell Us What U Think...
Photobucket