Wednesday, June 24

You Can't Knock My Hustle.

Photobucket

Building artistry consist of putting in work, fighting your way to the top, and staying focused. Lately, Philip Michael and I have linked up with some big names in the industry--Stevie J, former Bad Boy Entertainment Hitmen, who helped produced tracks for The Notorious B.I.G., MC Lyte, Mariah Carey, Faith Evans, & Eve....and also had an infamous sex tape with her back in '99....yea, that one! But enough name dropping, I been on my grind trying to set Philip Michael up with all the right people. He's hungry for it! Everyday is a struggle, it's hard trying to get in this game, but once we're there, we're gonna continue to fight our way to the top! Follow your dreams and don't let no one block your hustle!

Stay tuned & watch the brand grow!

Click Google if your uneducated on who Stevie J. is.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


KodakBoi